Saturday, March 15, 2008

GAH.




























So basically, romance is eternal.

I have no idea why I love it so much, but I do and it scares me.

Firstly, you've got Jane Austin. Who since god alone knows when has been writing about Mr Darcy and Edward Ferrars; men who make your blood run cold with their amazingness.

Then, you've got Romeo and Juliet. The eternal couple who's name you will NEVER forget, not as long as you live. You can hate Shakespeare but you will not forget his characters.

You've got movies filled with it (Moulin Rouge, The Phantom of the Opera (I've got musicals on the brain) 10 Things I Hate About You, 50 First Dates) The list is endless.

You've got modern romance, written now. The Twilight Series. Edward Cullen and Bella Swan; a couple who make you wish you could find love even a tenth of the size they have.

Romance is something I'm totally addicted to and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Hapless Romantics; there should be more of us.


LAURAlie. (:

No comments: